Info & contact
Moulin de Brétigny
Commune de Bonnelles 78830
Reopening protocol post lockdown
Update September 1st 2020
Reopening protocol post lockdown
This document aims at providing accurate and thorough pieces of information regarding sanitary measures implemented at Le Barn with regards to the situation post lockdown. As the entire hospitality industry is progressively reopening the hotels, such measures must be wisely managed and known by both customers and employees.
We are running our operations according to a very specific and precise protocol and getting organized as mentioned below, until further notice:
- Only customers from Le Barn can access the hotel
- All Spa facilities are closed to external customers. Treatments and Nordic Bath are open under conditions.
- The barner code of conduct
Please make sure to read carefully the following and act accordingly:
- Respect social distancing with other barners and with the staff.
- Regularly wash your hands several times during the day.
- Use the hydro-alcoholic gel available in the common areas.
- Wear your own mask when accessing the common areas of the hotel.
- Keep children under close watch to respect social distancing and avoid interactions.
- Follow adapted Check-In Check-Out measures set to avoid people gathering at the Reception.
- Cleaning the room
- We thoroughly clean all the items listed below with ECONA CONCENTRE (ecolabel) from KIEHL. This cleanser is adapted to all kinds of surfaces.
Bedroom : door (indoor and outdoor), doorknobs, hangers, nightstands, telephone, TV remote, sockets, skirting boards, switches, lamps, cupboard and shelves, hangers, safe (inside and outside), hairdryer, shoehorn, radiator, coffee table, armchairs, frames, guardrail on the terrace, ashtray, outdoor chairs.
Welsh dresser: lamp and switch, do not disturb sign, tissue box, pencil, desk, minibar (inside and outside + the bottles), drawers and doors, coffee pot, boiler and tea pot.
Bathroom: doorknobs, towel rack, radiator, mirror, amenities, switches and sockets, lamps, cupboard, toilet paper rack, toilet brush.
- We thoroughly clean all the items listed below with SANIKAL (ecolabel) from KIEHL. This cleanser is particularly adapted to sanitary facilities.
Sanitary facilities: toilet bowl inside and outside (antibacterial tablet daily flushed), flush, sink, shower, bathtub, tap, soap holder, shower head, tap in the bathtub and the shower.
- We thoroughly clean all windows of the room with CLAR-GLAS from KIEHL.
- We daily vacuum the carpet up; the bathroom floor is bleached then cleaned with a mixture of dark soap and bicarbonate of soda.
- We thoroughly clean the dishes from the Welsh dresser with one dedicated sponge, using VERONESE dishwashing soap. Dishes from the room service are placed in the dishwasher in our kitchen.
All cleaning items will be disinfected from one room to another.
Our advice for a great stay
Although Le Barn has golf clubs, bikes and a wide range of accessories that you can borrow, we recommend that, whenever possible, you bring your own. Depending on your preferred activity, you can easily leave your equipment, etc, in our care until your return.
Our Tesla charging points
Our car park is equipped with Tesla “Superchargers”. Simply plug your vehicle in and leave it to charge whilst you enjoy a meal, or even just a coffee.
The area around Le Barn has also attracted a number of artists and artisans. Emmanuel, in Bonnelles, will be delighted to explain the secrets of his organic beer as you explore his artisanal brewery. The little town of Chevreuse, three kilometres north of Le Barn, is home to L’Alchimiste, a veritable magician when it comes to creating syrups and cordials. Near the château in Rambouillet, the Bergerie Nationale is a state-run conservation centre for sheep. It welcomes children, introducing them to the basics of sustainable development as they discover how a farm works. With so much to see and do, don’t hesitate to ask our advice about what’s on during your visit.
Le Barn offers all the advantages of a second home with none of the inconveniences. You can leave your equipment, etc, in the safety of our cloakroom from one visit to the next. Our Vestiaire has been designed to accommodate your fishing rods and boots, books and bikes, where they will patiently await your return.