Info & contact
Moulin de Brétigny
Commune de Bonnelles 78830
Phone : +33 1 86 38 00 00
Email : email@example.com
24-hour reception. Taxi available from Station Paris Austerlitz-Dourdan (RER C) or Paris Montparnasse-Rambouillet on request.
We accept pets on request.
Reopening protocol post lockdown
Update September 1st 2020
Reopening protocol post lockdown
Update August 1st 2020
This document aims at providing accurate and thorough pieces of information regarding sanitary measures implemented at Le Barn with regards to the situation post lockdown. As the entire hospitality industry is progressively reopening the hotels, such measures must be wisely managed and known by both customers and employees.
We are running our operations according to a very specific and precise protocol and getting organized as mentioned below, until further notice:
- Only customers from Le Barn can access the hotel
- All Spa facilities are closed to external customers. Treatments and Nordic Bath are open under conditions.
- The barner code of conduct
Please make sure to read carefully the following and act accordingly:
- Respect social distancing with other barners and with the staff.
- Regularly wash your hands several times during the day.
- Use the hydro-alcoholic gel available in your room and in the common areas.
- Wear your own mask when accessing the common areas of the hotel.
- Keep children under close watch to respect social distancing and avoid interactions.
- Follow adapted Check-In Check-Out measures set to avoid people gathering at the Reception.
- Staff code of conduct
Daily operating our jobs within the Hospitality Industry means we are strictly trained to respect a certain amount of sanitary measures. In the context of the Covid-19 crisis, we strengthen these measures of hygiene with the following:
- Wearing a mask
The entire staff is wearing a mask during the whole day of work. The uniforms are washed and put in the machine every night.
- Washing the hands
The staff washes their hands several times during the day, every time they proceed to the key gestures of their positions (beginning and ending the day, service, luggage carrying, back from the break, etc).
- Cleaning the room
- We thoroughly clean all the items listed below with ECONA CONCENTRE (ecolabel) from KIEHL. This cleanser is adapted to all kinds of surfaces.
Bedroom : door (indoor and outdoor), doorknobs, hangers, nightstands, telephone, TV remote, sockets, skirting boards, switches, lamps, cupboard and shelves, hangers, safe (inside and outside), hairdryer, shoehorn, radiator, coffee table, armchairs, frames, guardrail on the terrace, ashtray, outdoor chairs.
Welsh dresser: lamp and switch, do not disturb sign, tissue box, pencil, desk, minibar (inside and outside + the bottles), drawers and doors, coffee pot, boiler and tea pot.
Bathroom: doorknobs, towel rack, radiator, mirror, amenities, switches and sockets, lamps, cupboard, toilet paper rack, toilet brush.
- We thoroughly clean all the items listed below with SANIKAL (ecolabel) from KIEHL. This cleanser is particularly adapted to sanitary facilities.
Sanitary facilities: toilet bowl inside and outside (antibacterial tablet daily flushed), flush, sink, shower, bathtub, tap, soap holder, shower head, tap in the bathtub and the shower.
- We thoroughly clean all windows of the room with CLAR-GLAS from KIEHL.
- We daily vacuum the carpet up; the bathroom floor is bleached then cleaned with a mixture of dark soap and bicarbonate of soda.
- We thoroughly clean the dishes from the Welsh dresser with one dedicated sponge, using VERONESE dishwashing soap. Dishes from the room service are placed in the dishwasher in our kitchen.
All cleaning items will be disinfected from one room to another.
- Common areas
- We thoroughly clean all the items listed below, six times a day (twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon, twice at night), with ECONA CONCENTRE (ecolabel) from KIEHL. This cleanser is adapted to all kinds of surfaces. For the bar and the tables made of marble we use a soft mixture of water and dark soap.
Clark room, winter garden, smoking room, greenroom: doorknobs, tables and chairs, couches, fireplaces, buffets, bar stools, clock, bookshelves.
- We thoroughly clean all the items listed below, six times a day (twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon, twice at night), with SANIKAL (ecolabel) from KIEHL. This cleanser is particularly adapted to sanitary facilities.
La Bergerie: urinals, toilet bowl inside and outside (antibacterial tablet daily flushed), flush, toilet paper rack, toilet brush, doorknobs, sink, soap holder.
Single use towels are available.
- We thoroughly clean all the items listed below, three times a day (morning, afternoon, night), with ECONA CONCENTRE (ecolabel) from KIEHL. This cleanser is adapted to all kinds of surfaces.
Montana and Lewis rooms (accessible upon request): doorknobs, pool table and sticks, sound system, overhead projector and remote, telephone, windows, cooler remotes, chairs, welsh dresser, tables.
Sanitary facilities in Montana rooms are cleaned three times a day, following the same indications as in 3.2.
- We thoroughly clean all windows of the common areas using CLAR-GLAS product from KIEHL.
- We thoroughly clean the floors twice a day (morning and afternoon) using PHAGO’SURF ND from CHRISTEYNS.
- We proceed to a thorough cleaning of the keys before Check-In and after Check-Out.
- Hygiene standards in the kitchen.
The establishment is affiliated with Merieux Laboratory
- Cleaning of the bikes, accessories, and outdoor games
We thoroughly clean all the items listed below with ECONA CONCENTRE (ecolabel) from KIEHL. This cleanser is adapted to all kinds of surfaces.
Bikes, boules, molkky, boots, etc.
Cleansing products with single use wipes are available when using the games. All items are disinfected every night.
Board games are not available. Individual pencil boxes are available for the kids, upon request.
On May 20th, 2020, the hotel has been labelled « Prevention Excellence » by Bureau Veritas Expertise Cabinet, after a complete audit of sanitary procedures.
Our advice for a great stay
Although Le Barn has golf clubs, bikes and a wide range of accessories that you can borrow, we recommend that, whenever possible, you bring your own. Depending on your preferred activity, you can easily leave your equipment, etc, in our care until your return.
Our Tesla charging points
Our car park is equipped with Tesla “Superchargers”. Simply plug your vehicle in and leave it to charge whilst you enjoy a meal, or even just a coffee.
The area around Le Barn has also attracted a number of artists and artisans. Emmanuel, in Bonnelles, will be delighted to explain the secrets of his organic beer as you explore his artisanal brewery. The little town of Chevreuse, three kilometres north of Le Barn, is home to L’Alchimiste, a veritable magician when it comes to creating syrups and cordials. Near the château in Rambouillet, the Bergerie Nationale is a state-run conservation centre for sheep. It welcomes children, introducing them to the basics of sustainable development as they discover how a farm works. With so much to see and do, don’t hesitate to ask our advice about what’s on during your visit.
Le Barn offers all the advantages of a second home with none of the inconveniences. You can leave your equipment, etc, in the safety of our cloakroom from one visit to the next. Our Vestiaire has been designed to accommodate your fishing rods and boots, books and bikes, where they will patiently await your return.